QHPA Student Member
We invite all students studying any health or medical qualification to join QHPA.
Many students currently studying at university, private colleges or training facilities are facing discrimination and mandates and QHPA is here to support you. We believe in your right for medical choice and advocate for freedom from coercion, discrimination and vaccine mandates at universities.
- QHPA Student Membership is open to all undergraduates, students on clinical placement and those studying post graduate qualifications.
- Your Student Membership grants you access to our websites Student Member Dashboard, where you can access most of our Professional Member resources and Community Member resources but at a reduced 'student' membership rate.
- Our broad and continually growing range of member only resources include important legal documents and templates, articles and useful research papers.
- Membership also entitles you to attend our zoom meetings, access replays, attend webinars and be involved in our activism projects.
- In addition to our valuable QHPA in-house resources, we also outsource advice and information from our legal team and other professional experts to ensure we provide the best information around general legal, legislative and administrative matters that are relevant to our different members, including the unique needs of our students.
- Please note that QHPA does not, at this stage, have the capacity to provide comprehensive personal legal advice, but we do work with and refer to a team of lawyers who may be able to assist our members in individual legal matters.
- Student Members will also receive exclusive access to our private online Health Practitioner Hub for sharing relevant information and creating collaborative opportunities, referrals and connection between health professionals.
- Opportunities to undertake clinical placement with QHPA practicing members may also be possible.
Experiencing Financial Hardship?
QHPA aims to make our student membership affordable for all students. However, any students experiencing extreme financial hardship or have lost their job due to the mandates, may be eligible to apply for a further concessional membership rate or receive a sponsorship/bursary. Please email our admin team with your details and situation for our consideration - email@example.com [Subject: Student Membership Concession Application].
QHPA Structure & Accountability
QHPA is a not-for-profit organisation run by a team of volunteer health professionals who are donating their time, energy and expertise in seeing the success of QHPA's goals. QHPA has a declaration of trust and procedural code of conduct that our founding members follow. We are fully committed to ethics, transparency and accountability. All membership fees go towards our current legal campaigns, political and community activism initiatives, administrative needs and the development of new community healthcare models.
We welcome and value your interest and support of our organisation.
Sign up to our newsletter
In addition to becoming a full supporting MEMBER of QHPA, we invite you to join our complimentary newsletter.
QHPA also welcomes community members who wish to support medical freedom and choice as well as support their healthcare providers in their right to choose their medical interventions.
Stay up-to-date with our legal, political & community activism initiatives, and learn more about revolutionising health care in Australia.