QHPA Community Member
QHPA welcomes community members who wish to support medical freedom and choice as well as support their healthcare providers in their right to choose their medical interventions, by becoming an official QHPA Community Member.
- QHPA Community Members receive exclusive access to a diverse range of resources and educational materials in our community wellness hub.
- Many of our resources have been created by our diverse and experienced professional members for our QHPA community, so you receive the very best expert advice and support.
- Our Community Member resource hub will include a growing collection of informative articles, handouts, webinars and videos around important health topics such as optimal immunity, mental health, exercise and body care, dental health, stress management, digestion, hormonal health, detoxification and a host of other other key natural health, diet and lifestyle topics.
- Community Members will also receive exclusive access to our private online wellness hubs for sharing relevant information and creating opportunities for connection in your local community as well as options to access services from our QHPA health professionals.
- We envisage our QHPA Community Members will become an important part of our collective vision for a new healthcare system.
- The generosity of our QHPA Community Members enable us to continue our important work in advocating for a return to ethics, informed consent, preventative wellness education and patient centered care in medicine and healthcare.
QHPA Structure & Accountability
QHPA is a not-for-profit organisation run by a team of volunteer health professionals who are donating their time, energy and expertise in seeing the success of QHPA's goals. QHPA has a declaration of trust and procedural code of conduct that our founding members follow. We are fully committed to ethics, transparency and accountability. All membership fees go towards our current legal campaigns, political and community activism initiatives, administrative needs and the development of new community healthcare models.
We welcome and value your interest and support of our organisation.
Sign up to our newsletter
In addition to becoming a full supporting MEMBER of QHPA, we invite you to join our complimentary newsletter.
QHPA also welcomes community members who wish to support medical freedom and choice as well as support their healthcare providers in their right to choose their medical interventions.
Stay up-to-date with our legal, political & community activism initiatives, and learn more about revolutionising health care in Australia.