AN OPEN LETTER FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS
Preventing Vaccine Injury In Children
qhpa.org is a signatory to an important Open Letter to Australian politicians and regulatory agencies calling for the halt to the roll out of the covid vaccination programme to Australian children. We have joined forces with other key medical networks both in Australia and internationally to write this formal correspondence and provide associated research and references that support our conclusion that vaccination of children is neither safe nor warranted.
Please DOWNLOAD this crucial open letter and distribute to all parents, grandparents, teachers and those concerned Australian citizens who care about the future of our children in Australia.
Sharing with you resources from independent experts around the world raising concerns about COVID Vaccinations and our Children.
Doctors & Scientists Declaration
WE, THE PHYSICIANS OF THE WORLD, united and loyal to the Hippocratic Oath, recognizing the imminent threat to humanity brought forth by current Covid-19 policies, are compelled to declare the following: THAT HEALTHY CHILDREN SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO FORCED VACCINATION (view supporting evidence) - also detailed below.
Vaccinating Children Means Unnecessary Risks
- Deaths by Age U.S. : 0-18, Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Why is COVID-19 less severe in children? A review of the proposed mechanisms underlying the age-related difference in severity of SARS-CoV-2 infections, Petra Zimmermann, Nigel Curtis
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination-Associated Myocarditis in Children Ages 12-17: A Stratified National Database Analysis, Tracy Beth Høeg, Allison Krug, Josh Stevenson, John Mandrola
- Characteristics and Outcomes of Children With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Infection Admitted to US and Canadian Pediatric Intensive Care Units, Lara S. Shekerdemian, MD, MHA; Nabihah R. Mahmood, MD; Katie K. Wolfe, MD; et al.
- State-Level Data on COVID-19 child mortality, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Deaths in Children and Young People in England following SARS-CoV-2 infection during the first pandemic year: a national study using linked mandatory child death reporting data, C. Smith, D. Odd, R Harwood, J. Ward, M. Linney, M. Clark, D. Hargreaves, SN Ladhani, E. Draper, PJ Davis, SE Kenny, E. Whittaker, K. Luyt, RM Viner, LK Fraser
- Risk factors for intensive care admission and death amongst children and young people admitted to hospital with COVID-19 and PIMS-TS in England during the first pandemic year, JL Ward, R. Harwood, C. Smith, S. Kenny, M. Clark, PJ Davis, ES Draper, D. Hargreaves, S. Ladhani, M. Linney, K. Luyt, S. Turner, E. Whittaker, LK Fraser, RM Viner
- Shedding of Infectious SARS-CoV-2 Despite Vaccination, Kasen K. Riemersma, Brittany E. Grogan, Amanda Kita-Yarbro, Peter J. Halfmann, Hannah E. Segaloff, Anna Kocharian, Kelsey R. Florek, Ryan Westergaard, Allen Bateman, Gunnar E. Jeppson, Yoshihiro Kawaoka, David H. O’Connor, Thomas C. Friedrich, Katarina M. Grande
- UK Government Recommendations on Vaccinating Children – Ages 12-15
- Comparison of children and young people admitted with SARS-CoV-2 across the UK in the first and second pandemic waves: prospective multicentre observational cohort study, Semple et al.
- Distinct antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 in children and adults across the COVID-19 clinical spectrum, Stuart P. Weisberg, Thomas J. Connors, Donna L. Farber
- Open Schools, Covid-19, and Child and Teacher Morbidity in Sweden, Jonas F. Ludvigsson, Lars Engerström, Charlotta Nordenhäll, Emma Larsson
- Transient Cardiac Injury in Adolescents Receiving the BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine, Ori Snapiri, Chen Rosenberg Danziger, Nina Shirman, Avichai Weissbach, Alexander Lowenthal, Itay Ayalon, Dganit Adam, Havatzelet Yarden-Bilavsky, Efraim Bilavsky
- Myocarditis following COVID-19 mRNA vaccination, Saif Abu Mouch, Ariel Roguin, Elias Hellou, Amorina Ishai, Uri Shoshan, Lamis Mahamid, Marwan Zoabi, Marina Aisman, Nimrod Goldschmid, Noa Berar Yanay
- Myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination, Albert, E., Aurigemma, G., Saucedo, J., Gerson, D. S.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction and Myocarditis following COVID-19 Vaccination, Aye, Y. N., Mai, A. S., Zhang, A., Lim, O. Z. H., Lin, N., Ng, C. H., . . . Chew, N. W. S.
- Safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in a Nationwide Setting, Barda, N., Dagan, N., Ben-Shlomo, Y., Kepten, E., Waxman, J., Ohana, R., . . . Balicer, R. D.
- COVID19 Vaccine for Adolescents. Concern about Myocarditis and Pericarditis, Calcaterra, G., Mehta, J. L., de Gregorio, C., Butera, G., Neroni, P., Fanos, V., Bassareo, P.
- Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in a male adolescent after his second Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, Chai, Q., Nygaard, U., Schmidt, R. C., Zaremba, T., Moller, A. M., & Thorvig, C. M.
- Occurrence of acute infarct-like myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination: just an accidental co-incidence or rather vaccination-associated autoimmune myocarditis?, Chamling, B., Vehof, V., Drakos, S., Weil, M., Stalling, P., Vahlhaus, C., . . . Yilmaz, A.
- Myocarditis and Pericarditis Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination: What Do We Know So Far?, Das, B. B., Moskowitz, W. B., Taylor, M. B., Palmer, A.
- Biopsy-proven lymphocytic myocarditis following first mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in a 40-year-old male: case report, Ehrlich, P., Klingel, K., Ohlmann-Knafo, S., Huttinger, S., Sood, N., Pickuth, D., & Kindermann, M.
- Myocarditis should be considered in those with a troponin rise and unobstructed coronary arteries following Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination, Ioannou, A.
- Myocarditis Following COVID-19 Vaccination, Isaak, A., Feisst, A., & Luetkens, J. A.
- Myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination, Kaul, R., Sreenivasan, J., Goel, A., Malik, A., Bandyopadhyay, D., Jin, C., . . . Panza, J. A.
- Patients With Acute Myocarditis Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination, Kim, H. W., Jenista, E. R., Wendell, D. C., Azevedo, C. F., Campbell, M. J., Darty, S. N., . . . Kim, R. J.
- Cardiac Imaging of Acute Myocarditis Following COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination, Kim, I. C., Kim, H., Lee, H. J., Kim, J. Y., & Kim, J. Y.
- Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?, Kostoff, R. N., Calina, D., Kanduc, D., Briggs, M. B., Vlachoyiannopoulos, P., Svistunov, A. A., & Tsatsakis, A.
- Thrombocytopenia following Pfizer and Moderna SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, Lee, E. J., Cines, D. B., Gernsheimer, T., Kessler, C., Michel, M., Tarantino, M. D., . . . Bussel, J. B.
- Myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination – A case series, Levin, D., Shimon, G., Fadlon-Derai, M., Gershovitz, L., Shovali, A., Sebbag, A., . . . Gordon, B.
- Vaccine advisory committee must be more transparent about decisions, Mahase, E.
- COVID vaccines cut the risk of transmitting Delta – but not for long, Mallapaty, S.
- Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine against Covid-19 in Israel, Mevorach, D., Anis, E., Cedar, N., Bromberg, M., Haas, E. J., Nadir, E., . . . Alroy-Preis, S.
- COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia: First Confirmed Case from India, Mishra, K., Barki, S., Pattanayak, S., Shyam, M., Sreen, A., Kumar, S., & Kotwal, J.
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance findings in young adult patients with acute myocarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination: a case series, Patel, Y. R., Louis, D. W., Atalay, M., Agarwal, S., & Shah, N. R.
- A Report on Myocarditis Adverse Events in the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Association with COVID-19 Injectable Biological Products, Rose, J., & McCullough, P. A.
- Transient Cardiac Injury in Adolescents Receiving the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine, Snapiri, O., Rosenberg Danziger, C., Shirman, N., Weissbach, A., Lowenthal, A., Ayalon, I., . . . Bilavsky, E.
- Myocarditis after Covid-19 Vaccination in a Large Health Care Organization, Witberg, G., Barda, N., Hoss, S., Richter, I., Wiessman, M., Aviv, Y., . . . Kornowski, R.
Covid Medical Network
The COVID Medical Network is a group of Australian Senior Medical Doctors & Health Professionals concerned about the health impacts of the lockdowns used in response to the SARS-CoV-2 outbreaks across Australia. In this OPEN LETTER to the ATAGI chairman, they request that the vaccination rollout be cease for Australian Children 5 to 11 year olds - citing 9 concerns.
HART - Health Advisory & Recovery Team
HART is a group of highly qualified UK doctors, scientists, economists, psychologists and other academic experts. We came together over shared concerns about policy and guidance recommendations relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
HART have penned the following open letters & articles outlining their concerns regarding Children & COVID Vaccines.
- Covid policies and harms to children
- COVID-19 vaccination in children – major ethical concerns
- Open Letter to the JCVI
Dr Robert Malone
Dr Robert Malone is an an internationally recognized scientist/physician and the original inventor of mRNA vaccination as a technology, DNA vaccination, and multiple non-viral DNA and RNA/mRNA platform delivery technologies. he holds numerous fundamental domestic and foreign patents in the fields of gene delivery, delivery formulations, and vaccines: including for fundamental DNA and RNA/mRNA vaccine technologies.
The following is a number of articles & videos highlighting concerns regarding COVID mRNA Vaccines & Children.
Dr Robert Malone - Videos
In this short video, Dr Robert Malone highlights why children should not be vaccinated for COVID.
PANDA - Pandemics Data & Analytics
There is no medical or public health case for the mass vaccination of children and young people, or for coercive or restrictive measures affecting those who are unvaccinated for the COVID-19 vaccines. It is a case of all risk with zero benefit.
Please view the following Resources & Videos from PANDA:
"Ten reasons why children and young people should not get the COVID-19 vaccines"
THERE IS THUS NO MEDICAL OR PUBLIC HEALTH CASE FOR THE MASS VACCINATION OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE, OR FOR COERCIVE OR RESTRICTIVE MEASURES AFFECTING THOSE WHO ARE UNVACCINATED.
Doherty Modelling Report
The Doherty Institute provides modelling in response to the Covid pandemic to the National Cabinet. The Chief Health Officer and politicians refer to the Doherty Modelling in most press conferences and in the media.
The Doherty Modelling Report states;
“Expanding the vaccine program to the 12–15-year age group has minimal impact on transmission and clinical outcomes for any achieved level of vaccine uptake.“
If this report by the Doherty Institute is a guideline for the National Cabinet, why are they adamant on vaccinating school children when reportedly it changes NOTHING?
Conflicts of Interest in Australia's Vaccinaction Policies
The Informed Medical Options Party demands transparency. Not only should conflicts of interest be permanently disclosed in all government websites and literature, but ALL specialists and institutions who have a financial conflict of interest, should refrain from the promotion of vaccination, advice to government or involvement in vaccination policy formulation. Vaccination policy should be formulated and reviewed by Microbiologists, Virologists, and Immunologists who have no conflicts of interest. Potential COI outlined below in two parts: INDIVIDUALS and ORGANISATIONS.
GAIIH - Global Alliance Integrated Hearts & Health
GAIHH is spearheaded by Australian former psychologist, Ros Nealon-Cook. Ros released a video discussing her concerns for the mental health impacts on the community of Australia's COVID-19 restrictions and policies which resonated across community sectors, not only the mental health sector. You can view Ros' video here.
Children's Health Defence
The following articles by Children's Health Defence references data that shows Pfizer COVID Vaccine Fails Risk-Benefit Analysis in Children 5 to 11 and that children are at risk of life-long health problems from COVID Vaccine. Top Ten reasons not to let your child get the COVID Shot.
Psychology, Mass Formation, Children
The following video about global Psychology & Mass Formation may help to understand these changing times, and why people do the things they do. Professor Mattias Desmet is a professor of clinical psychology at Ghent University and holds a masters degree in statistics. He has been discussing this phenomenon regularly, explaining why people willingly give up their freedoms, and how to break free from this as a society. The discussion also includes reflections on COVID Jabs & children.
Whilst QHPA is undertaking its own legal action, there are many other actions taking place in Australia to help protect our children. Please watch the two video below which include discussion of potential extent of adverse events in children.
Meryl Dorey and Julian Gillespie, retired barrister, sat down to discuss the up-coming court case against the Department of Health. This is now being expanded into an injunction to stop the roll-out of COVID jabs for children aged 5-11 years old.
Julian explains how our government is lying about the number of deaths in our country (both from COVID-19 and vaccines), the shadow body really calling the shots behind the rollout, discoveries about how many injuries we are really seeing in Australia and around the world, and more.
Sign up to our newsletter
In addition to becoming a full supporting MEMBER of QHPA, we invite you to join our complimentary newsletter.
QHPA also welcomes community members who wish to support medical freedom and choice as well as support their healthcare providers in their right to choose their medical interventions.
Stay up-to-date with our legal, political & community activism initiatives, and learn more about revolutionising health care in Australia.